We want to assure you of our commitment to cleanliness with the ONYX Clean measures.
To maintain maximised health and safety, we suggest that you wear a mask, wash your hands regularly and follow our social distancing practices.
Looking to chill? Sip an ice-cold drink by the pool and unwind with your favourite people. Brought your kids along? Make sure they play in our kids’ pool with slides. Getting hungry? Cool down and refuel at EAT, serving up iconic Thai and international classics. Need to get some work done? We’ve got meeting spaces for you +1, or you +1,000!
We’re just around the corner from Terminal 21 shopping mall, surrounded by great bars and restaurants, and loads of vibrant, tasty, noisy street-side stalls along the way. The north-end of Pattaya Bay is where it’s at!
An amazing night’s sleep awaits after your adventure under the sun: our OZO Snooze Zones offer soft, signature beds, blackout curtains and noise-proof rooms for that perfect combination of comfort, privacy and peace. Sweet dreams.
Grab your sunnies, put on some sunblock and unpack good vibes @ OZO North Pattaya.
• Suvarnabhumi International Airport, 90 mins. • Don Mueang International Airport, 120 mins.
• City or ocean view • Superior - Suites • Family rooms
• EAT all day dining • BIG Chill • SPLASH swimming pool
• Terminal 21 Pattaya mall • Pattaya Beach • Walking Street
Sleep makes you happy. All snooze zones at OZO North Pattaya are designed with the perfect night’s rest in mind - super soft beds, black-out curtains & noise proofing. After a day out, look forward to a nice night in.
Pool & waterslide, check. HIIT style gym, check. Spaces to chat and chill, check. At OZO North Pattaya, we believe that its always more fun when it's together.
We're right by the beach @ North Pattaya. We’re near all the local attractions - Terminal 21 Mall, go karting, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. Need a few tips? Our Vocal Locals are waiting to help.
Unlock Extra Savings
• 25% discount on best available rates
• Special 5% extra savings for ONYX Rewards members
Book by 31 October 2022
• Baked duck breast with fresh mixed fruits on top orange concentrated vanilla essence
• Spicy minced duck with roasted rice, dried chili, galangal and saw cilantro
• Northern style curry served with crispy egg noodles and soft egg noodle with cabbage pickles and chili oil
Energise at EAT Restaurant from 11:00 to 20:30 with rates from THB 246. For reservations, call 038-419-419